Proper Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning:
- Reduces the risk of fires in commercial kitchens.
- Enhances the restaurant working environment.
- Improves ventilation for smoke and odor removal.
- Lowers insurance premiums offered by some insurance companies.
- Complies with local and national fire and health codes.
For reasons of safety and sanitation, each jurisdiction has its own requirements for the frequency of kitchen exhaust cleanings in commercial kitchens. Following the standards of NFPA #96 and International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA) our process is thorough and effective and, typically, consists of the following steps: